$11,Painting,Electronics , Computers Accessories,Dynamic,LED,Board,Writing,Copy,Light,Boar,jamessteinvaluation.com,/khedival64395.html,Table,Baosity Baosity LED Copy Board Light Table Max 49% OFF Boar Writing Dynamic Painting $11,Painting,Electronics , Computers Accessories,Dynamic,LED,Board,Writing,Copy,Light,Boar,jamessteinvaluation.com,/khedival64395.html,Table,Baosity Baosity LED Copy Board Light Table Max 49% OFF Boar Writing Dynamic Painting $11 Baosity LED Copy Board Light Table Dynamic Writing Painting Boar Electronics Computers Accessories $11 Baosity LED Copy Board Light Table Dynamic Writing Painting Boar Electronics Computers Accessories
Welcome to our store. If you love Sports and Outdoor Activities ,we will provide what you want, and give your much surprise.
- Super thin and light, high light uniformity, led green energy-savinglight source without stroboscopic phenomenon is a healthy eye protectionsource.
- The panel material is made of hardened safety optical glass with excellent hardness and transparency.
- It is small in size, scratch-resistant, energy-saving, anti-aging, long life, DC safe voltage supply, good light uniformity.
- Equippedwith a high-quality regulated power supply, and with a separate powerline control switch, it is very convenient to use.
- Ideal for stenciling, CT viewing Table, calligraphy, embossing, scrapbooking, tattoo rendering, sketching, drawing, etc.
- Material: Optical Import Acrylic
- Size: 335x235x3.5mm/13.1x9.25x0.13inch
1 Piece LED Light Drawing Copy Board
1 Piece USB Cable
The color might be slightly different due to the color calibration of each individual monitor.
Please allow a slightly measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC